I have set aside some things that I'll need to ship to my new place and packed one of my giant suitcases with most of my clothes, but I'm still not as organized as I should be. Part of me rationalizes that I'll have plenty of time before March 25 to pack everything up. Then the social side of me breaks in and reminds me that in the mean time, I have brunches, dinners, games, nights out, and work that will interfere with the actual number of hours available to me in the mean time.
In actual time, I have 17 days. In real time, I have 10 work days and 14 days in Denver with my trip to Texas for a couple of days next week.
Denver To Do List:
- Turn in DVR (waiting until the last second, obviously.)
- Replace windshield in car (gotta leave Bruce with a fresh face, but postponing because we're not out of snow and greavel truck season yet.)
- Box and prepare to ship housewares/linens and shoes (I'm truly creeped at the thought of "renting" linens.)
- Finish packing my clothes (How am I to pack what I need to wear? And I'm having an internal struggle about how much dirty laundry I'm willing to take.)
- Pack up my office (My pictures, magnets, and iPod speakers...clearly I'm not heisting my pens and this really can be done in 5 minutes, but it's still something to get done.)
- Sign up for Comcast since they won't make appointments more than one week in advance.
- Clarify Verizon internet order because they were Johnny-On-The-Spot with my order and shipped everything 3 weeks in advance.
- Manage my to-do lists here, on paper, on my phone and in my head.