Here's just a short list of the things that I'm looking forward to in DC:
- Trader. Joe's. Enough said.
- H&M. See above.
- Sticky Fingers. It's a vegan bakery and cafe that also serve GF goodies. My bankruptcy counterpart is Vegan, so we've decided that this will be our hangover hangout.
- Target. It has an escalator for carts. How cool is that?
- My own space again. Not that I don't love the sweet gig I have now, it's just not the same.
- Meeting my new coworkers, getting settled in my new office space.
- Meeting mutual friends that have hooked me up in knowledge and that I won't be an island.
- Walking distance to almost everything that I need.